michelleclive
michelleclive,
26798893

My Panasonic Viera just went into stand by mode by itself ad

Customer Question

My Panasonic Viera just went into stand by mode by itself ad was unable to turn back on - stand by light flashes intermittently
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.unplug the power cable from the tv and let it sit for 3 mins now push and hold down the power button on the tv for 45 seconds without connecting the power cable. Release the power button from the tv and then reconnect the power cable. Power it back on in normal mode it should power up just fine. Let me know how it goes.
Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.