info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Tv signal showing weak no signal plus have lost some of my apps

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Was the aerial examined by a rigger ? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK it has to be a bad tuner in the set in that case however I am not sure if its a viability to replace the main-board (contains tuner) or if you think you can do this?the main-board will cost around £30_£50? Let me know please Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have Many Thanks Anthony