Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Samsung ue40es6300 and regularly plug my wireless

Customer Question

I have a Samsung ue40es6300 and regularly plug my wireless headphones in to watch to when everyone else has gone to bed. Now I am getting no sound from the headphones. I have tried another pair of headphones but they don't work either. Am I missing something simple here?is there a setting on the to that has switched off the sound to headphone jack?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority, Richard. Have you changed anything in terms of what devices are connected/used with the tv?