Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I want to connect my Panasonic TX 47AS650B TV to my Panasonic

Customer Question

I want to connect my Panasonic TX 47AS650B TV to my Panasonic SC PMX 70B hifi for sound. How do I do it ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The TV doesn't use RCA red and white for it's audio out- those are Inputs, so they will not work. There are two audio output jacks you can use to connect to your Hi-Fi- either the "Digital Audio Out" (via an optical cable), which will only work if your Hi Fi has an "Optical Input", or the tiny 3.5 mm Headphone jack on the TV. If your Hi Fi is an Analogue system, then the way to connect it is going to be with a "3.5 MM to Stereo RCA" patch cable. The 3.5 MM plug end will connect to the TV's Headphone jack (on the SIDE of the set), and the RCA red and white will connect to your Hi-Fi's AUX Input. That cable is at the link below for purchase: http://www.amazon.co.uk/3-5mm-Jack-Phono-Audio-Cable/dp/B000Q6LSWM If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?