Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I've just bought an ex demo UE55JS8500 SUHD Smart TV,everything

Customer Question

I've just bought an ex demo UE55JS8500 SUHD Smart TV,everything seems fine and is working ok apart from the to listings/channel order...
I have the satellite cable going straight in to the back of the tv rather than through a box.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome If its not going to a box that satellite lead it must be going to an aerial?perhaps on the roof? Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
I cant use the phone call facility sorry Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes satellite on roof,reception isn't the issue,it's the order of the channels that come up after its auto tuned...I really need to be able to talk to somebody who can guide me through the complex emanual on the smart TV....this isn't going to work over email unless you have a difinitive list I can follow to get me to the right option.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please cancel and refund/don't take my £20....this whole process has taken a lot longer than I was advised and is no longer needed as I have sourced the information elsewhere....