info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I've got a sharp 60 inch tv and when you switch power on it's

Customer Question

I've got a sharp 60 inch tv and when you switch power on it's a blue light.When you press power button on remote light flashes fast and turns red.there's no sound but nothing else happens,no picture or sound.please help
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcomeSorry you are having trouble hereI will need the model number please found on the back of the set? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model no. LC 60LE751K
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried a reboot please?unplug the set from the wall wait 5 mins then replug back in again, let me know if there is any change please Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I've not got a decent answer to my problems,your telling me to plug tv in and switch it back on. That's not working and already tried that anyway.please give me a reset for my model.When I press view response it says page is not available.please help as I can't afford to buy new one
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK before we move on you need to understand how this works, I have to follow a procedure of checks there NEVER is a slam flat answer for any machine let alone a TV, so we begin at the beginning and that is a reboot of the set, why a reboot? because there is a computer control board in the set so you have done that thank you, ***** ***** move on to the next checks which are to do with the blinking power-light, this will be blinking fast and slow I need to know how many fast and how many slow please like 2 fast 2 slow as an example.Also there is NO reset other than the reboot you do have a problem with this set.... Let me know pleaseAnthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi Do you still need help with this please? Anthony