Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Brand new panasonic viera 48' cx350 making a buzzing sound

Customer Question

Brand new panasonic viera 48' cx350 making a buzzing sound on TV channels
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Does this happen on all channels/inputs? Does it increase on certain (white/bright) images?Does it buzz at all when powered off?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand why this question has been closed - I previously sent you responses to your questions and still haven't had an answer? Are you able to help?My response was that it doesn't buzz when powered off, it doesn't buzz when using the internet as the source and it still buzzes when muted so I didn't think it was related to the speakers. There type of image doesn't seem to impact
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Your question has no been closed, but they do time out. I have had no communication come through from you other than your initial question. I replied to that question requesting more detail, but had no response. You must reply here on the site only, if you replied to an email or text it would not be received. Since it doesn't happen on the apps, what does it happen on? A sky box? Aerial?