info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My TV is a Logik 24"led hd ready 1080p tvim not getting any

Customer Question

my TV is a Logik 24"led hd ready 1080p tv
im not getting any picture off/or/ on showing
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and how much will it coust
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Is there any sound? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no sound
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Is there any powerlight lit or blinking on the front of the set please? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just red / bule on off
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK seemingly the mainboard has gone bad, these smaller sets are only economic to fix if you do the work yourself getting a technician involved will escalate the costs, if you think you can do work yourself with the set let me know please Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have Many Thanks Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I can. all il lneed is the parts number
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
You need to get the back off the set, locate the main-board thats the one with all the AV connectors on, unplug and unscrew the board from the chassis, remove the board ,carefully examine the board for its part number usually found on a sticky label on the board or etched on the board, (you may need to go through a few codes before you find the right number)when you get the part-number try www.flattvparts.co.uk first, if they dont have it google the part-number to locate a supplier, its the reverse to fit plug in and switch on TV (plug and play)Let me know if you need more info Many Thanks AnthonyRegardsAnthony