Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Panasonic TX-50AS650 smart TV giving message 'Your TV needs

Panasonic TX-50AS650 smart TV giving message 'Your TV needs an internet connection for you to enjoy apps'. Network status is 'connected' to WiFi and signal strength is good. Has been working well for ages but suddenly stopped today when trying to access Netflix or other internet-based apps.
Tony
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Tony. Does this happen on all apps?Initially, can you please go into the tv setup and look for the Firmware Update function, and run that. Let me know the results and I'll advise further if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes it happened on all apps. However, I returned home from work today and the apps are working!! Nothing has changed and I didn't intervene further - weird!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
It is entirely possible this was an issue with your router or your ISP, we see things like that fairly commonly.It may also have just needed an update which happened automatically overnight (which is what I was directing you to do). If the issue comes back, let me know. Nathan