Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations.
30037186

SAMSUNG TV SERIAL NUMBER 85823HKS815604F HOW DO I RETUNE C

SAMSUNG TV SERIAL NUMBER 85823HKS815604F HOW DO I RETUNE CHANNELS?
Category: TV
Expert:  Viet - TV Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Besides the serial number, what's the model of your TV? Please check at the back of the TV for the model.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet,
Model is:- LE32B450C4W
Model Code:- LE32B450C4WXXU
Type No:- LE32B450Thank you
You're welcome. You would press MENU button on the TV remote control, then press the Down Arrow button (twice) to highlight the option / icon Channel, then press the Right Arrow button (or Enter / OK button) to select it,, then press the Down Arrow button to select option Auto Program, then press Enter / OK (the middle button), and continue.; here is an example:http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=168716; Also, if needed, after pressing MENU button, then select option / icon Channel, then you can see the option Fine Tune there also.And here is the manual for your TV:http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200903/20090326221451156/BN68-01981D-01Eng-0305.pdfPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.