Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a kingavon lcd tv67 portable tv that wont tune in to

I have a kingavon lcd tv67 portable tv that wont tune in to any stations
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Geoffrey. Unfortunately this is not going to work.This is a very old and obsolete (2007) model tv, which was made prior to the current digital tv broadcast standards.Your tv lacks a digital tuner, and is only compatible with the older (and no longer broadcast) analog signals. To make this tv work would require the use of an external hdtv tuner or converter box: http://amzn.to/24VvSHt Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info Nathan - I guess I'll have to invest in modern technology.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome, Geoffrey. Nathan