Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

When I Plug my 26 Inch Samsung TV In only standby light

Hello. When I Plug my 26 Inch Samsung TV In only standby light Is on. Take It out put It back In and no problem everything works.
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.Please could you send me the model number of the tv, it is normally on the left hand side of a samsung on a small label or on the back of the tv.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Sorry about delay In replying. The model number Is: LE26R73BD.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It Is a Samsung 26 INCH Widescreen television.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hello , my name is ***** *****`m a tv tech.Not sure why the question was reposted but I will take it from here .A few questions first ;Do you mean that every times you want to use the tv you have to reboot it by pulling its power cord ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I have told Just Answer the problem. I am beginning to think I`ll look elsewhere for a answer.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
I just come online myself and saw your question posted .