tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

I have a 55inch lg850v with 3hdmi choices and it is4k.I have

Customer Question

I have a 55inch lg850v with 3hdmi choices and it is4k.
I have it connected to hdmi 1 but the arc4k slot is hdmi 2 can I connect to hdmi 2arc because when I turn my television iopens to hdmi1. by the way I am a virgin cable customer.please can you help.
Category: TV
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Yes, that will work. Connect the hdmi from your cable box to the HDMI2 arc, then change the input source with your tv remote to input 2, then when you power off and back on the tv will automatically come on input2.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!