Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My problem is with my you view box. When I turn tv on a message

Customer Question

My problem is with my you view box. When I turn tv on a message came up that single was weak. I followed instruction now the box does not appear to working at all.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the specific model of the YouView box and also tell me how long you've owed it for please?