Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic SC-HTB8 Soundbar without a remote or manual,

I have a Panasonic SC-HTB8 Soundbar without a remote or manual, can I control the volume out put of the sound bar from my tv remote, if so how please
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the make and model of the TV please and I can check.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv isa PanasonicTX-39A300B
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWith this remove it is not possible sorry. You would need a true universal remote such as this one which will allow you to control both the TV and Soundbar with one remote.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y34TAA0?psc=1If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me. Was that a mistake? Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A SALES SCAM
I HAVE PAID FOR YOU TO TELL ME THE ONLY WAY I CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM IS TO BUY A PRODUCT FROM YOU
WHICH I ALREADY KNEW.
MY QUESTION WAS CAN I CONTROL THE SOUND BAR FROM MY OWN TV REMOTE.
YOU DO NOT ALLOW ANY CONTACT ONCE YOU HAVE MY MONEY I CAN NOT FOLLOW UP UNLESS I PAY MORE.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereYou are able to contact me here as many times as you wish for NO extra moneyIn response to your message"MY QUESTION WAS CAN I CONTROL THE SOUND BAR FROM MY OWN TV REMOTE." which I answered with NOAnd that you need to by a proper universal remote, not from us, but from Amazon