Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

T V Model KDL-40W4000 2008 Screen has a break in the

Customer Question

T V Model KDL-40W4000 2008
Screen has a break in the dots appearing as a line across the bottom of the screen
Can this be remedied economically
Alan Williams
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello Alan, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Unfortunately line(s) on screen always points to LCD panel internal failure and only option is to replace entire screen/ display panel to resolve the issue but it would cost good money, approx new TV price of same size so you would be better off with a new TV instead of spending money and time on this old one's repair. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.