info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a Pioneer PDP427XD plasma tv. I turned it of by

Hi, I have a Pioneer PDP427XD plasma tv. I turned it of by the remote a couple of days ago and it will not turn back on. Checked socket, fuse in plug and batteries in remote all ok. Please advise. Many thanks Richard
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard,Welcome Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please? Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Are you still around please?can you see my reply above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony,
There is no power light or blinking, completely dead.Richard
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloIn every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.Please let me know if you can do work or need more infoPlease consider rating the answer positively, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post, note the question remains open ALWAYS Many Thanks Anthony