Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

There,I bought TV in Australia in 2010The TV is model

Customer Question

Hi there,
I bought TV in Australia in 2010
The TV is model LG 60PK550 AA,
serial No 010KCKJ9J253
Code 60PK550-AA.AAULLH
I now live in Co Louth, Ireland. I can tune in to NI or RoI stations by setting the country code to Singapore. However the clock also is fixed to Singapore time. How can I set the time to local.
Is there any Firmware or update that allows this TV to pick up digital signals from NI or RoI stations?
If so, please forward to email above
Lucky Comanos
Category: TV
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I an wait
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome I can answer this question (and can say why it has not been answered) for you but you may not like what I have to say however I can give you an alternative solution to your issue do you still want to hear the only answer you will get anywhere?If so please let me know and please bear in mind that I need to be rated positively so I receive credit for this work thank you. Let me knowAnthony