Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

When I put my fire stick in my HDMI pot on my Panasonic tv

Customer Question

when I put my fire stick in my HDMI pot on my Panasonic tv it streams through my wi fi but wont give me a source the wifi signal is vary good and if I put it into my doaughters tv it works ok can you please advise on this problem
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I put my fire stick in my HDMI pot on my Panasonic tv it streams through my wi fi but wont give me a source the wifi signal is vary good and if I put it into my doaughters tv it works ok can you please advise on this problemstill waiting for answer
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean that you cannot select the fire stick in the TV's source menu or that you can select it but you cannot see any of the apps on the screen ?