tyroneboman
tyroneboman,
62741268

TV has been working well . Now not so . Not dead because it

Customer Question

TV has been working well . Now not so . Not dead because it shows HDMI 1 and Sign-in unsuccessful . All plugs seem to be ok . Help please .
Category: TV
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Do you have a satellite/cable box connected to the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I already answered this question
okay, is the sat box connected to hdmi 1 on your tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Do you have another device(dvd player, etc..) that you can connect to that hdmi cable to the hdmi 1 on the tv to be sure the cable is okay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What happens next , and when ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you connected to my device yet ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is going on ? We started this dialogue at 5.57pm and all that has happened so far is that I have paid you some money . Is this a scam ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This experience has , so far , been very disappointing . Secure Remote Assistance ?? I have paid you money twice but received nothing in return . What are you going to do next , and when ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
. . . will connect to your device shortly . Meaning what ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a very poor performance . What next and when ?
You owe me good service or reimbursement of my money .
The first step that you will need to try is connect another video source device(dvd player, etc..) so that you can connect that hdmi cable to the hdmi 1 on the tv to be sure the cable is okay. Also try another port/socket on the tv(hdmi2). Let em know the results please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV Technician . . . . will connect to my device shortly ??
I'm sorry that must be an error. It is not possible to connect remotely to your tv.