Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a new tv panasonic 39" set up by currys ,however now

Customer Question

I have a new tv panasonic 39" set up by currys ,however now i can only get south tv
9 programs , on the setup bar 65 show up, how do get back to the setting i had at first ( only this week,) i can not make touch with currys ... help please
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What is connected to TV for channels, antenna or satellite box?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TX-389A300B MODEL NO antenna in roof
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, do you want to get initial/ first time setup on TV?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi, remote assistance works only for computers. There is no way to connect to your TV through internet.However, we can talk on phone to troubleshoot the issue, let me send you phone call premium service offer, feel free to ignore if you don't want it and reply here with following info.. - Do you want First Time Setup/ Initial Setup wizard on TV?Thanks.