Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

We have a samsungUE32B6000 The stand has broken.

Hi, we have a samsungUE32B6000 The stand has broken.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Are you inquiring about options to replace it, or to repair it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the plastic gogs that a small Perspex stump sits in at the base of the TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I understand what you are referring to, but unfortunately, this part is no longer available for purchase. Typically, case parts such as this are not stocked in any quantity, even for current production models. Your tv is a very old (2009) model, with production discontinued many years ago. For older or discontinued models, it is nearly impossible to find them, and no dealer or part source has them in stock. Even when they can be found, the parts tend to be very expensive (sometimes several hundred $).If you want the factory original base, you can watch for on ebay, craigslist, etc, or check with local tv repair shops who may parting out a defective tv.Other than that, your best option will be a generic/universal base, or to wall mount the tv. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/26pweaa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help, the TV is fine. At my age the TV seems very NEW!!!!!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I know it does not seem old, but the tv is actually a few years beyond what it was designed for at this point.You may consider wall mounting it as an alternative as well. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan