info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Technika tv not working

technika tv not working
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Is there any power-light lit or blinking on the set please? Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. no lights at all

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
David thanks for the reply because there is no power-light lit then you need to establish if there is any start up voltage for the main-board its usually 5vdc but can be 3.3vdc, so have a look on the power-board particular the lead that goes from the power to main, there should be a stamp with the voltages on but if not just go to each pin looking for this 3.3 or 5 vdc its the most basic voltage the set needs so if its on a pin any pin to the mainboard that will be it so let me know if you have that or not. Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this may take some time but i will get back to you. can you give me any idea to what might have caused this to happen after it working fine then not when given to another person. could the volume have been too high etc. i would appreciate this advice most at the moment. thanks

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
The capacitors may have damaged the main-board , and no these things just happen you did originally find the issue so long as your work with the capacitors is good Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. i will get back to you soon. thanks.

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Yes just come back here thanks for the rating Anthony