Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have an LG EF55950V. It receives BBC iPlayer on the web browser

Customer Question

I have an LG EF55950V. It receives BBC iPlayer on the web browser perfectly but not All4 or ITV which indicate 'Playing' after selecting the program desired but does not play the material. I just continues to print 'PLAYING' on the program slide. It also says Update Flash player but the TV reports 'Not Supported on this device'.
I have registered with Channel 4 and am logged on so what do I do now?
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome Thank you for the question please understand this site just connects me and you together I do not work for Justanswer I am a verified expert (I am using the site like you are), I have no control over how the site operates or have anything to do with billing I am here only to answer your question and provide you with an answer or satisfactory conclusion to the best of my technical ability, from that I hope to be rated positively by you with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page 3-5 stars allows me to receive some funds from the site, if you do not rate I do not receive anythingNow on with your question............ First thing to do is re-boot the TV and any box you may be using by unplugging both from the wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, let me know if there is any change Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
How is this working out please? Anthony