info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a Panasonic TX32C300B TV. ONE PERSON IS HARD OF HEARING,

I have a Panasonic TX32C300B TV. ONE PERSON IS HARD OF HEARING, I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT WIRELESS HEADPHONES TO THE TV WITHOUT DICONNECTING THE INTERNAL SPEAKERS. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I had a technical issue myself
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK let me know you are still around and I will explain what you can do here Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am still around & waiting
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK the SPDIF audio out is digital audio out although a more older format, now what you would need is a box to convert this to analogue out <<click this will then give you the analogue needed for inputs to wireless headphones of your choice which usually has this and one ofr more other choices like digital optical in Let me know if you need more help Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessary Many Thanks Anthony