info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

How do I connect my Polaroid set top box to my tv AND DVD

Customer Question

How do I connect my Polaroid set top box to my tv AND DVD player
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
HelloWelcome I will need the model number please of the TV the DVD player or recorder and the set top box thank you Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Usually found on the back of the units Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tv is a Panasonic model no tx-l26x10b viera link my recorder model no DMR-ex98veb and the set top box is a Polaroid HD receiver DTT1810 Thanks
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK will look into this
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
OK first you need to connect up the freeview box to the DVD recorder with the scart IN (not the OUT )this is clearly marked on the recorder (so you can record the freeview box) using a fully wired scart lead, next you use the HDMI lead and run this from the freeview to the TV and pick out the box with the TV remote INPUT button.When you record the freeview remember you can only record what you watch or what the freeview is set to channel wise via the scart IN on the recorder which may be termed AV1 as an input to it. If you get mixed up let me know Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please reply back and I will address any of your concerns, note the question NEVER closes, its open for further advice if necessaryMany ThanksAnthony
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with this please? Anthony