info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Tv is a Samsung 40in ju6400flat screen uhd4k smart TVs -

Customer Question

Tv is a Samsung 40in ju6400flat screen uhd4k smart TVs - problems is sound but no picture on some channels. Tried retuning no change. Tried updating latest firmware no change.
When you look at channels using guide on remote you see small picture top left of screen and hear sound. When you press enter to watch. This channel screen goes black but you hear sound. This only happens on most of channels. ???? Please help
cameron ROGER inverness scotland
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Roger if you are watching through a satellite or cable box please reboot the box by unplugging the box from the wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again, is there any change?

Anthony

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this please?

Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help now or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony