info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Panasonic viera touchpad controller does not work with

panasonic viera touchpad controller does not work with TX40CX400B - any ides.
tried with 2 sets of brand new batteries so they should be ok and they are fitted as shown on inside of controller.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Welcome

Can you check if its working by doing this please <<click

Let me know results of that check

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Anthony,
thanks for the reply.Nothing - I checked the normal remote and that is showing the light as in the video but nothing on the Viera Touchpad Controller.Mike
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Mike if that is not working you will need to replace it, maybe you dropped it or something?there is nothing else that can be done but to replace it now there should be a number on the controller like a partnumber please get me that and I will have a look for it

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AnthonyThe number on the inside of the controller is RC2991101Mike
Expert:  info tech replied 1 year ago.

Not cheap

http://www.newremotecontrol.com/panasonic/catalog_item.php?catnum=N2QBYB000015 <<clcik

Sorry about that unless you have bad battery conns?or you may be able to take it in to a repair shop who may be able to get the thing apart and have a look?may be worth this for the price of it. that may be a $30 charge

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site (I am a user of the site like you are a verified technician, I do not work for JustAnswer) if you need more help let me know , note the question NEVER CLOSES IT REMAINS OPEN should you need more help no or later thank you.

Many Thanks

Anthony