Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Connect tv to sky

Customer Question

connect tv to sky
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Is it Sky box connected into video input of TV?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Sky box is in the bedroom. New TV in living room . want to connect magic eye to this tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me repost the question for other experts to have a look and to assist you.

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi I`m Jack

Do you have you equipment in hand and want to install it or are looking for the correct remote extender (magic eye ) ?

Something like this perhaps ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/sky-remote-extender

That is just an example as there are quite a few models out there but one thing they all have in common is that they are to be used on the sky box second tv output , if you have one of those new HD sky box with only one output then this won`t work , you will need a different setup