Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

MY Panasonic TV Model No TX32LLXD60 Has been superb

MY Panasonic TV Model No TX32LLXD60 Has been superb throughout the 10yrs we have had it, but yesterday my remote could only switch on or off or access both HDMI 1 and 2. no audio no picture. I can however get both when I tune to my NOW TV Box.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me what inputs you are trying to use on hdmi1/2? Can you see the panasonic on screen setup menus?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan
I have a Now TV box using HDMI2 I use HDMI1 for all my Freeview channels, but my screen is black when I try that input and there is nothing visual showing
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

So the nowtv box is working?
Do you have a freeview box connected also?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now box works perfectly. Freeview is integrated
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Okay if you are using freeview integrated tuner, that is not hdmi then, it would be TV tuner mode.

Typically this issue means that the internal tuner card has failed, which is not at all surprising to see on a tv of this age.

Go into the panasonic setup menu under channels and run the Auto Scan (auto program) function to retune the freeview tuner.

If that still does not work, then the internal tuner is defective.

That would require repairs which would exceed the cost of a new tv. So at that point your best options are to either buy a new tv, or to connect up an external tuner box (set top box) for freeview instead: http://amzn.to/1Of6K9N

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,

Nathan