Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Our screen when on Sky (AV) goes narrow and tall however

Customer Question

Our screen when on Sky (AV) goes narrow and tall however when on TV it goes back to full width!
Can you give instructions on how to get a full width screen when using my Sky Box.
Sorry but not tech minded in fact a little thick on TVs technology
Sorry to trouble you and hope you can help me?
Ray Earle
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Is it the tv`s own remote or the sky box remote you are using for those H size : H-Size2 Zoom Adjustment ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sky box remote
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

In that case could you please give me the TV's model number or look on its remote for a button called something like ASPECT and see what it does ?

Usually with both remote you can find a working setup

Let me know how that goes

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get back to you tomorrow as just in hospital as my wife's is undergoing surgery this afternoon and should return home tomorrow!Sorry to mess you about!
Ray Earle
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that and yes by all means this can wait , just send me a reply once ready and I`ll get back to you in a short time

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi jack back from hospital and thanks your aspects button did the trick. Many thanks
Ray Earle
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Glad to hear that and Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that the rating does not close this post , you can come back at any time if you have questions or need help. , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .