KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  10+ years experience in electronics
70193065

LG 42" flat screen tv when first switched on 1/3 of the

LG 42" flat screen tv
when first switched on 1/3 of the picture is ok, with the rest having a rolling `ghosting` image across it. After about 10-15 minutes the picture is fine
Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ? do you see any flashing lights on the front ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
42LH3000-ZA
Not sure maybe 4years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh and no flashing lights

Hiya, sorry for late response... it seems the backlight inverter is going out ... some boards including the power supply board should also be checked... it will cost around £90 including labor for repair.. not a recommended DIY unless you are good with voltages