Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have an old goodmans c530 portable TV but no remote or

I have an old goodmans c530 portable TV but no remote or instructions how can I tune it?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Even with a remote and access to the menus, this would unfortunately be a futile effort.

This is a very old (2003 model) and obsolete tv at this point. It does not possess a digital tuner and as such it would not be compatible with any of the tv signals that are currently broadcast.

While it could be adapted for use with an external set top box, it would no longer be portable at that point.

I can recommend options for you on that though, or recommend replacement tvs if you are wanting to buy a new portable unit.

Best regards,

Nathan