Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Panasonic vera TV model 47AS650. I am trying to

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic vera TV model 47AS650.
I am trying to share a movie from my phone Sony Experia to the TV via Bluetooth without success.
Can this be done or is there another way.
I do not have WiFi.
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I don't think it is possible to connect your phone to the tv using Bluetooth to stream a movie. The Bluetooth in the tv is normally used for connecting to keyboards.

Could you let me know what model of experia you have and I will see if I can come up with another solution for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model is D6503.
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Philip. I will be assisting you now.

You cannot use bluetooth to connect your phone to your Tv as it is not supported by your Viera Tv.

You can use usb cable to connect your phone to your Viera Tv to stream movies from your phone to your device.

Hi Philip,
Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?If yes then reply so that necessary assistance can be provided.
Regards Nathan