Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

All your comments, just received, do not answer my original

Customer Question

All your comments, just received, do not answer my original question, for which I paid. I am amazed that you claim a 100% satisfaction level as it would appear that your "Left hand does not know what your right hand is doing" and all you send out is responses which are clearly in some computer response system and which do not allow a continuing response to a question but, only seems to ask for more money. I do not need a lawer
My original question remains the same - How do I get a response from my Panasonic Viera TV. which starts as usual with a green light on switch and then reverts to a continues red flashing red light. The only reply so far is "What is the model "to which I replied as it is hanging on the wall how do I find it.
Yours a very disgruntled customer.
.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Dennis.

My apologies for any delay in getting you an appropriate answer. It appears you may have had your questions posted in the wrong category and posted multiple questions, which can cause further delays.

I'd be happy to help you, but as a first step it is important to have the actual model number of the tv to properly diagnose the issue.

The number is ***** on a sticker on the back, and usually starts with TC followed by some numbers and other letters. Most mount brackets will tilt/pull out enough to see this. It would also be on the original box and receipt/invoice, as well as the instruction manual.

Please let me know this info, and we can continue.

Nathan

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need help with this, Dennis?