Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

TV says it's unable to connecct to router Assistant: Thank

Customer Question

TV says it's unable to connecct to router
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Now I can't get onto YouView & recorded programmes
Category: TV
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Can you please specify which Tv are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm using a Panasonic digital TV about 8-10 years old plus a PVR-YOu vIew from Talk Talk. The main problem is that I can't connect to the PVR to see the programme guide, record or view my recordings,in spite of changing the TV source input ,as usual.Until recently I've had no difficulty with this.
Nathan, I realise you may not be on duty now so please let me know when you are around.
Sara

Hi Sara, I am available now.

Try resetting the Tv to factory settings, but Resetting your Panasonic television results in the loss of all settings, including picture calibration and network details. Taking screenshots of the settings or writing them down before performing a reset helps you reconfigure your television.

Press the Menu button on the remote, scroll to the Setup option and press OK. Select System, scroll to Factory Default and press OK. Follow the directions on the screen to complete the reset.

Reply for further assistance