Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Have made a very slight scratch across my 42inch screen how

Customer Question

have made a very slight scratch across my 42inch screen how can I eradicate same
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 11 months ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Sorry there is not any magic fix for physical damage. The screen is one big assembly. The only way to fix this is to replace the entire screen which would cost more than a new tv.

I do understand that finding out your tv needs expensive repairs is not pleasant.

Let me know how else I can be of service and before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Mike