info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a Sanyo CE32LD47- Television. For the last few days I

I have a Sanyo CE32LD47-B Television. For the last few days I have not been able to turn it on although I must have power as the standby light comes on. When I try to turn it on, either with the Remote Control or using the button on the TV itself, the standby light goes ou momentarily and then comes on again. Ca you tell me what rthe probable cause is & whether it will be economic to have it repaired
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome

I know this set very well it comes in various sizes we used to take the power and main-boards on outside service so its either the power or main-board that you have a problem with now because these smaller sets are now very cheap and taking into account the age of the set you would be much better off just replacing the set, if it was a 42 inch version of the set set there may have been economy in a repair however smaller sets can be picked up for under £200

If you disagree or do want the set repairing let me know I will help you with that

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for your advice - as far as repair is concerned have you any idea what approximately it would cost, so I can see whether to try to get it repaired

Yes it will cost around £70_£100 the cost of the main-board is high because there are many variants of the board for these sets locating one is also a big problem so its really not worth going down that road

If you need more help let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Anthony

Do you need any more help please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will want you to connect to a secure remote assistant but will not be able to pay you until Saturday so will click on that then.

No that option is only for computer issues sorry

You already have paid the site its just that I do not receive anything until you rate the answer positively I am using the site like you are

JustAnswer is a site that puts us together they do all the admin its a format that only works for me when you use the rating tool if you don't do that I don't receive anything

If you need more help with the question please let me know

Anthony

The site is in the US I am in the UK like you are (Warrington\St Helens border)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry I didn't quite understand your reply. Do I assume that I can't ask for a secure remote assistant for TV. Also it states that I have to pay £22 if I want this but you say that I have already paid. Sorry if I appear thick but please clarify

Remote assitance is for when a computer tech gets access to your computer (to fix it) remotely you can't do that with a TV....

You would have paid an initial deposit to the site I dont know what that is but the way it looks like about £10 to £12 ?I dont know I am only going by what I see on my board if you use any other apps for the site yes you may be charged extra but remote assistance is not for your issue only for computers

You CAN'T do remote assistance with a TV as it means replacing boards inside it

info tech, Technician
Experience: Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience

So remote assistance is when you give permission for technicians to enter your computer to fix it remotely they could be in australia you could be in the UK however they may fix it from there location

TVs have boards that need to be replaced that option wont work

Thank You for the rating if you need more help the question is open for 30 days

Anthony