Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My tv was unrepairable economically and despite being in

Customer Question

My tv was unrepairable economically and despite being in warranty the co covering the warranty states that as I did not hold on to tv until they told me to destroy it they are unable to uplift it and wont compensate me but have offered refund instead of warranty cover.They say that according to their terms and cond i should have held on to it but I did not know this and equally they no written agreement to me accepting this.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information, Ronnie, but I'm not quite clear what your question is, or what you are asking for help with?

Nathan

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Nathan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan thanks for reply but I am thinking that my query wont be able to be answered by you as it relates more to the fact that the insurer for the warranty concerning tv problem wont pay out as I no longer have the tv concerned.they did not inform at any time that I had to hold on to tv and despite my having proof that it was beyond economic repair they wont accept this and suggested I contact the Ombudsman-which is what I thought I was doing in contacting this site
If you dont deal with this type of query can you transfer me to correct dept as I have paid for the problem to be resolved or get a refund
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I can advise you on the tv problem, but this is a support site and not where you would file a warranty company complaint, that would be a government function.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this info but it doesnt help with the problem.How do I get refund as problem not resolved
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You would handle that from the help page.