Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My RZ- 26LZ50 LG TV IS FROZEN. I cannot turn it off. I shows

Customer Question

My RZ- 26LZ50 LG TV IS FROZEN. I cannot turn it off. I shows a blank screen with av2 on it. i've tried all the fixes mentioned online pressing ok/ menu on tv and remote simultaneously..... nothing seems to be working.
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try these steps please. Disconnect the power cord from the mains for 15 minutes, then press and hold the power button on the tv for 20 seconds, then reconnect the power cord and power on normally.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem resolved itself. It must be all the rebooting I tried via various websites on the net. Thank you for replying. Do I still have to pay €24, even though I resolved problem myself via internet advice?

No, you do not have to pay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. If need be I will use this service again and pay!!

sounds good.