Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

For the umpteenth time my Humax Recorder PVR -915OT is stuck

Customer Question

For the umpteenth time my Humax Recorder PVR -915OT is stuck on standby. It won't let me access 'Menu' so I can't reach 'installation'. I've switched the recorder off and left it 1/2 hour, but it hasn't resolved the problem. What do I do now?
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Usually with any electronic device that is locked up, the first thing to try is remove all power, then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to one minute. After that, plug it back in and see if you get any response.