*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Toshiba TV has gone into "Maintenance Mode", the first

Customer Question

My Toshiba TV has gone into "Maintenance Mode", the first tiem ont he menu is software reset
why has it done this and how do i go back to channels?
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 10 months ago.

My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a software reset then your Toshiba will work normally again. Choose the software reset in the menu. Press the up down arrows to select Reset, choose ok, a screen will appear warning that all settings will be lost, press ok to continue. When the tv powers back on choose quick setup to retune the channels.
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
many thanks for your reply.actually my wife came home and managed to fix it without a reset, by using the Confirm button which i'd missed

sounds good!