Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Orion combi user manual.

Customer Question

orion combi user manual.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help,

May I have the Full model # of your TV also its approximate age?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. this is an orion model c.1500slx t/t. this model number is ***** off the back. i have no idea how old it is but it is in good condition and does not look like a really old machine. it boasts telly text on the front.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.