Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a ue401j6300 the problem i have is that when i play

i have a ue401j6300 the problem i have is that when i play some thing on that well it some thing like you tube the film or documentary on it plays about half way through the program, then turns itself off can you please help me. thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I AM GOING TO UN PLUG IT NOW, BUT WHEN I TURN TV BACK ON I HAVE TO PUT MOVIE ON .SO COULD BE WHILE...WILL PHONE LATER
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

that is ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Richard, i tyred doing what you said but that did not work. i seems to be when i put it into the smart mode and it's in data mode about channel 221 and upwards, that's when the TV goes off after 15 to 20 mins . i tyred 2 smart mode channels and the same thing. cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

calling

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it did happen again, so i switch back on the same channel. and i looks OK at the moment. one thing i have just found out is the satellite Co are giving a lot of channels new numbers. it looks like most of the smart hud are getting new numbers. so i was wondering if that got to do with my problem. it's just gone off again sorry to say. i wonder should we leave it a few day say Monday and try it .it might have settled down by then. regards gavin roberts