Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We do not have any power to our Sharp Aquos TV. I have

We do not have any power to our Sharp Aquos TV. I have changed the fuse in plug.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
LC-40LE700E

- Does power indicator on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NO

OK, please make sure power cord is plugged securely in TV and connect it to working power socket and reply back with the result.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had done this previously and there was still no power.

OK, it seems power supply board failure in TV and you can confirm it by testing Standby Volts on power supply board with multiemter.

If standby volts (5V) are not available while TV power cord is plugged in then replace power supply board in TV to fix the problem. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have read your answer and to has now been fixed!

Sounds good, if you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.