Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Panasonic DVD DMR-EX769EB and have recently bought

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVD DMR-EX769EB and have recently bought a Samsung HD TV model UE43MU6100 and am trying to connect the 2 using the HDMI AV Out or a SCART cable but it keeps saying "no signal" . I have bought a Neoteck Video Converter as I had been advised that the signal needed converting analog SCART to HDMI, but still no luck.
Can you help please?
***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have just paid once and it keeps asking for money! Are you a scam?!!
If not please answer my question.
Expert:  info tech replied 1 month ago.

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems, no scam site been up since 2003 and accredited so no.

Using HDMI to HDMI should not be an issue, you are using the TV remote to change the INPUTs?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
still no signal. Does the DVD require it own antenna or is it supposed to pick up the signal via the TV?
Expert:  info tech replied 1 month ago.

First thing to do is play a DVD make sure its at least doing that via HDMI then let me know how you are viewing TV services normally?is it cable or satellite box\cable straight no box\antenna?