Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a hisense tv I have downloaded smart iptv on to my tv

Customer Question

hi I have a hisense tv I have downloaded smart iptv on to my tv could you tell me if it is compatable with my tv it says it is connecting but I cant get thepicture
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Could you tell me the model of the tv, and where/how you downloaded that app?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model is a hisense smart tv I tried again earlier and now im having problems with the url
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hisense is the brand. I need the model number, please. That will be printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Can you tell me specifically HOW you are trying to download this app? Are you trying to use the web browser on the tv and going to a web page where you are downloading it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I downloaded from apps from tv I will tell you number when football is finished from the app it tell you to go to computer and put mac address in and I have done that when I go back to tv it just says no channel and connecting but I cannot get the picture when I checked the last time it said check the url I think it downloaded only one url not all of them
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
model number of tv is he50kec315uwts
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the info, and my apologies for the delay. Those and other apps are not compatible with this tv. These hisense tvs are very basic and very poorly supported. They are only capable of using the built in apps that were on the tv when it was manufactured, and downloading apps via the browser is not supported, the tv is not capable of running them.

If you want to view other content on this tv, your best option would be to connect an external streaming device instead such as a firetv: http://amzn.to/2yrIU50

My apologies for the news,

Nathan

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan