Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic TX-49ES400B TV The TV is linked to a SKY

I have a Panasonic TX-49ES400B TVThe TV is linked to a SKY BOXandA BOSE LIFESTYLE 28 (by video out (yellow) and Optical cableI can recieve all stations and DVD in bioth Dolby 2.0 and 5.1I have recently installed NETFLIXIf I am watching a programme through the Cable/Sat and then try to access the APPS by way of the Handset I can access the specific APP I want but the sound from the Cab/Sat station stays on and the APP does not recieve any soundPlease help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still waiting for an answer after 3 hours
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please