Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed,
20040807

In 2016 Which rated top TV as Samsung 40" screen Model

In 2016 Which rated top TV as Samsung 40" screen Model number UE40JU6510 price £749.00 however the model number seems to have changed how can I find the new model number
Any deadline for this

The model number cant be changed, are you asking to know the new model for this 40" Samsung Led?

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/televisions/uhd-tvs/UE40JU6510UXXU/

visit this, the price is different from which you said

If you find my information helpful then kindly rate or accept it so i can get credits for my efforts, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I asked for refund ages ago with previous expert as I was not satisfied

so now you don't need the answer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No please just do as I asked and refund

contact support in this regard

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I had already cancelled the enquiry and had confirmation from Just answer that it had been cancelled and a refund would be processed so please get your records up to date. I am totally disatisfied with this service the right hand does not seem to know what the left hand is doing.