Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Hello i would like to ask you something about me and my wife

Customer Question

Hello i would like to ask you something about me and my wife health issues for which i m really worried my wife is 18 weeks pregnant , I am HSV2 and HPV infected too and my wife is HSV2 but i m not sure if she is infected with HPV but we had sex without protection as she never had any wart appeared her HSV2 is currently active and we had sex last night while doing sex she released alot and she had a little bit bleeding like 5 -7 drops of blood and i noticed white colored her sperms on my penis it was hard sperm like solid white colored sperms now i m very much worried if that is normal or something to worry about ? what was that ? while doing sex i noticed she was wet very much wet and when we finished i noticed white jelly like sperms as i was wearing condom but i noticed something strange please help me if there is something to worry about ? also her HSV2 is currently active she have outbreaks and vaginal discharge is normal with HSV2 in pregnancy form last 3 - days she had little drops of sperms form her vagina too. please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 years ago.
Hello. This is normal vaginal discharge for pregnancy. A woman's discharge will be thicker and somewhat jelly like. You may notice it more when you have sex.

If you had unprotected sex and your wifes hsv2 was active, this means she can transmit the virus. If you are already infected with hsv 2, there is no cause for concern.

It sounds like the discharge is pregnancy related. If she has any odor or irritation, she should see her ob dr.